First time here? First time here? Newsletter Signup Newsletter
651326 Members and growing! | Flash Jobs
Search tutorials
Learn to create a basic guessing game. By MEAMYOU

A scrolling background for platform and sidescroller games. Combine it with other pieces of actionscript for a full platform game! By SimonKA

This is just an example of the use of several key functions that are used in creating first person shooter games... By Ken Perletti

Score Bar By Tarzan777

This tutorial is to make a basic RPG style attack engine that's dependant on character and enemy statistics like health, hit rate, attack, defence and min/max damage. By Oliver Sale

Wanna make str, agi, luk, and all those stat's go up and so something? read on and find out how to do that! By Cloud_909

Randomly generate Numbers or Strings according to a given percentage. e.g.:15% chance of the output being the number 15, 35% chance of the output being the number 17, 50% chance of the output being the number 19. By Nintendorc

In this tutorial you will learn, how to make a custom cursor on flash MX!!! By neo_byte07

Covers a basic use of variables and movie clips with hit detection. By P.R

Covers a basic use of variables and movie clips with hit detection. By P.R

Using basic variables, we can make a character selection ideal for fighting games. By Paco Bell

Everyone knows the memory game, here's how to make one from scratch. This includes a great set of standards for anyone looking to make similar games. *************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ZIP file includes pictures to this tutorial ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ By Gant

Featured Flash FLA
» Author: doc_chin7
» Description:

The flash's horizontal road drive was done in CS4 and was upgraded to CS6. The car responds to right/ left key and flash will auto-generate the movement of roads from left-right or right-left based on random number. Have fun driving in this virtual environment and avoid other cars... :) If you are creative, a road driving game can be created from it.

Featured Sound Loops
Image for equalize

Audio Player

» Author: BoxCat
» Title: CPU Talk
» Description: From the cyberpunk RPG, "Nameless: the Hackers" Completely Free to use! Keywords: edm hip hop rap electronic mysterious mission hacking chase exciting spy ios ambient chilling love happy sad angry suspense
Latest Font
» Author: Fábio FAFERS
» Description: I created this font for free use. Everyone can apply it in personal or business texts. Its free, but I want to be communicated in case of business use. Donations are accepted to keep the project of free fonts alive! Thank you all
Featured Sound Fx
Image for equalize

Audio Player

» Author: nathan
» Description:

A recorded sound of the Dimensional Fork Gate.