This tutorial is about how to show a character moving when the arrow keys are pressed, and how he stops moving but still faces that direction once that arrow key is let up. However, there are still a few problems with it. Like if two keys are pressed at once. Oh well.
Let's get this party started...
You need to have the following things already:
- A MovieClip (MC) of the character walking and stading, facing up.
- An MC of the character walking and standing facing down.
- An MC of the character walking and standing facing left.
- An MC of the character walking and standing facing right.
- Basic knowledge of Flash MX and actionscripting.
- A background (optional).
|» Level Intermediate|
Rating: 7 Votes: 11
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|