The SWF File
Now you can decide to layer these loops in different ways. Here's an example:
Loop #1 can be made up of a
- drum loop,
- a bass loop
- and a keyboard loop.
Loop #2 could be made up of
- the same drum loop,
- a guitar loop
- and the same keyboard loop.
And so on. This involves making 3, 4, 5 or more small loops, but put together in different arrangements, they become more complexe and they keep a certain unity within scenes.
Now how can you organize this in Flash? Well follow these steps:
- Import all your sound files in Flash.
- Create a movie clip symbol.
- Add a blank keyframe with the Stop action in the first frame.
- Create as many layers in your movie clip as you have loops imported in your presentation. In this example, we'll say 6 (as shown in this image). This will give you a good variety.
|» Level Advanced|
Rating: 8 Votes: 164
|Composer for the past 10 years, Robert has worked on different projects such as film, television and website development. Composing, arranging, recording, and mixing most of his material, he has developed many skills necessary in todays cultural and multimedia industry.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (716 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|