How to create 3D flash photo gallery
This tutorial shows you how to create 3D flash photo gallery to make your website/blog/Myspace more attractive in just simple steps with Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory.
Here's what you need:
- 1. Favourite Digital Photos
- 2. Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory
- 3. Favorite songs (Optional, as background music)
Download Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory and start to create stunning 3D flash photo gallery step by step. An stunning 3D flash photo gallery will help you grasp lots of eyeballs. Let's begin!
Step 1: Import your photos & add background music.
Drag and drag your favorite digital photos to Story Board,and then process them with the built-in editing tool, which include some basic functions like crop, rotate, filter, etc by double clicking the images on the Story Board. Add a bunch of song as background music if you like.
Step 2: Select Template.
Choose a favorite template from template Tab.Here I select the first one of "3D Theme". Want to see more stunning templates, you can visit: Flash Gallery Factory Templates
Step 3: Select Preloader.
Click "Set Preloader" on the "Template" Tab. Choose a gorgeous preloader for your own, here I choose "gear". And then, set "Percent Color" and "Background Color".
Step 4: Publish.
Modify some Publish Settings" and create SWF Movie, also you can publish the 3D flash photo gallery as HTML file,Exe file,Screen Saver or even send to friends via email.
Done! Let's see our great work. Wanna a try? Just follow the steps and making your own 3D flash photo gallery. If you have created great 3D flash photo gallery and want to share with the world, please feel free to post on User Story Section.
1. If the music duration doesnt match slideshow, you can add or trim the background music to make them fit. Click Edit Music on the tool bar above Story Board in Browse Tab, or just double click the area underneath Story Board and modify the music.
2. Put the mouse on the bottom of the SWF sample to select background color you like.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 5 Votes: 7
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (1400 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|