Christmas is coming around the corner. Are you ready to have a more special Christmas, other than just shopping for gifts, having dinner with family and friends, joining Christmas parties and so on? All events of 2008 have made this year the most special. The Beijing Olympic 2008, the historic US election of 2008, and more.
Here is the special suggestion. How about making flash Christmas greeting E-card with your favorite photos and send to others? Never done this before? I have just made one for my best friend Shirley. She loves it very much. So how about making your very own flash E-card now? Let's go!
Here's what you'll need:
1. Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory Version 4.7 or later
2. Digital photos located in your hard disk
3. Digital music located in your hard disk
Step 1: Import your photos and background music
Launch Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory and select Slideshow mode. You can then import your favorite photos and suitable background music in Browse tab. If required, process photos with the built-in editing tool, which includes some basic functions like crop, rotate, filter, etc. by double-clicking the thumbnail on the Storyboard. You could add a bunch of music to make your flash greeting e-card more affecting and attractive. Below are my original photos.
Step 2: Select Template
Switch to Template tab and there choose a favorite template for your greeting e-card. If you want to define a preloader, introduction and credit page, you can get them from Add Accessories button. For more stunning templates, you can visit:
Step 3: Set Effect
More than 100 transition and pan/zoom effects are available to be used for your flash greeting e-card. After setting all effects for each photo, right click on one photo on the Storyboard to change the photo duration. In the resulting dialog box, change the Photo Duration to 4.5 seconds and then check the option Apply current duration to all photos. Finally, click OK to apply settings.
Step 4: Decorate your photo with texts
After going to Decorate tab, click New Text to add texts and then select font, size, color, text effect, etc. for your photos. Here I select Font Eras Light, Size 22, Color Light Orange, Effect Fade-In.
Step 5: Publish
You may make changes to some settings before publishing by clicking Publish Settings, such as loop options, flash quality and more. After done these, click Create SWF Movie to bring up the specific dialog box to define settings. It's advisable to change the SWF Movie Size as the same as your photos size.
Guess you dont believe that making a flash greeting e-card is so easy before. So wanna a try? Just follow the steps above and building your own awesome greeting e-card with Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory.
1. If the music duration doesnt match your greeting e-card, you can add more photos, change to another music file or trim the background music to make them fit. Click Edit Music on the tool bar above Storyboard in Browse Tab, or just double click the area underneath Storyboard and trim the music in the "Edit Music" dialog box.
2 . Set a hyperlink for photo so that audience could visit the sites you specified. Right-click desired photo on the Storyboard, select Photo Properties in the menu that appears, then check the option "Hyperlink" to input the URL.
3. The preloader is a must. You can choose a gorgeous preloader for your own. First move to Template Tab or Decorate Tab and click Add Accessories, then select a Preloader style on the left hand side in the Preloader tab of pop-up dialog box. You can also specify Percent Color and Background Color. At last,confirm by clicking OK.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 9 Votes: 2
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|