This is a really easy way to create an animated gif if you are not familiar with Fireworks but familiar with Flash.
1. Create any animation you like in flash
2. Goto 'File' 'Save as'
3. A Save As dialog box will appear. Now click on the drop down menu next to the word 'Save as type' and select 'Animated gif'
4. Press the 'save' button and another dialog box will appear.
5. When you see the other dialog box just click the 'OK' button. There are other options on there to mess around with but i never bothered with them!
6. Find the directory in which you saved your master-piece, select your master-piece and it should be there ready to play without the Flash plugin!
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 5 Votes: 134
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|