Ceiling Fan1. Create a new flash document.
2. Draw a circle in the center of the frame.
3. Draw the 4 blades of the fan as shown.
4. Select the circle and all 4 blades and convert to symbol: movie clip. (center regestration point)
5. Make sure the dot is in the center of the circle.
6. Click frame 15 and press F5.
7. In the properties panel under tween select motion, then rotate, CCW.
8. Then press F6.
9. Click back onto frame 1 and then insert new layer.
10. On the new layer draw a square (no fill) slightly bigger than the fan.
11.Then draw a circle inside the square.
12. After that draw a cross through the circle using the rectangle tool.
13. Colour all of it in using the fill tool.
14. Finally delete all of the excess lines.
Now press Ctrl + Enter to test your movie.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 5 Votes: 22
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|