1) Preparing the Clips
- Insert a new movie clip symbol and call it "mc_snowglobe"
- Make sure the registration point is on the upper left hand of "mc_snowglobe"
- Within "mc_snowglobe", Make 6 new 40x40 movie clips to be your snowflakes (You can also use webdings size 40 font and convert them to symbols)
- Name them "mc_flake1", "mc_flake2", and so on until "mc_flake6"
- Make sure the registration point is on the upper left hand corner of the flakes
- Drag one instance of each flake onto the stage and set at least one of their (x,y) coordinate positions to (0,0)
- Name each instance in on the stage this fashion: "mc_flake1" as "flakeA_mc" all the way to "mc_flake6" as "flakeF_mc"
|» Level Intermediate|
Rating: 7 Votes: 36
|I do Flash as a hobby|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (6 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|