1. Make a two movie clips (not in movie clip with dinamic texts!) and set the instance names to: 'pora' and 'pora2'
2. First, edit 'pora' and create a 4 frames. In each one draw a picture of winter, spring, summer and fall (autumn in british english :P). now in all frame add a following code:
3. now change label of all frames to:
for winter set 'zima'
for spring set 'wiosna'
for summer set 'lato'
for fall set 'jesien'
4. test your work.
It will work like this: When you at Dec, Jan, or Feb, then movie clip 'pora' will stop on winter frame
5. Now we will make time of day (day or night).
6. draw a movie clip like on my work at page 1.
7. add 25 frames to it. Make keyframes at 1,6,12,18,25
8. At frame 25, the moon should be 'marked'. At frame one make the same thing, but rotate it now a little bit in right.
in frame 6. rotate the shape by 90 degrees, in 12. by 180, in 18. by 270.
If it does not work, then download example file and take a look.
9. if it works, then you have sucessfully finished your professional clock!!!!
|» Level Intermediate|
Rating: 5 Votes: 6
|Ehhh, lol? :P I love pizza and hentai :P|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|