Let's have a look at what we should have so far - two square graphic symbols and one movie clip.
- Now make two more movie clips and name the first green,and the other one red.
- Put the green square symbol graphic in the movie clip named green.
- Put the red square symbol graphic in the movie clip named red.
Note: Make sure they are centered on the registration marks.
- In the Main timeline create 4 layers. Name them like this....
- green square
- red square
Now open up your library (Ctrl+L). This will list all the symbols you have made.
- Take the Movie clip named processor and put it in the layer called processor.
- Take the Movie clip named green and put it into the layer called green square.
- Now take the Movie clip named red and put it in to the layer called red square.
- Next give the instances of the movie clips red and green names. To do this select the movie and choose Modify > Instance. Keep it simple, name the movie clip red (instance name red) and the movie clip green (instance name green).
- Click on the text tool icon and then click the text field modifier below the tool bar.
- In the layer called status, drag the mouse across the work area to create a small text field box.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 7 Votes: 68
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (51 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|