Set Property (["Targetl"], [Set])
Set - The user specifies via a dropdown box a property to be set.
Target - identifies the object which will have its property modified.
Interactive positioning of objects, transparency, visibility, rotation, random movements etc.
The Set Property action opens the door to interactivity. It will allow you or the user of your flash movie the ability to make changes, in real time, to a range of properties of an object in the movie.
- X Position - horizonal position of movie based on center of instances parent (pixels)
- Y Position - vertical position of movie based on center of instances parent (pixels)
- X Scale - scales a movie hortizonally, wider (>100%), thinner (<100%) (percentage)
- Y Scale - scales a movie vertically, taller (>100%), shorter (<100%) (percentage)
- Alpha - sets transparency. invisible (0%), opaque (100%). Retains interactivity (percentage)
- Visibility - either on or off (1 or 0). When 0, the object looses it interactivity.
- Rotation - In degrees, negative rotates clip counter clockwise.
- Name - allows for dynamic naming and rename of clip.
- High Quality - playback quality. (0 - low, 1 - high, 2 - best)
- Show Focus Rectangle - Display a yellow rectangle around buttons, allowing for tab key navigation. (0 - invisible, >=1 - visible)
- Sound Buffer Time - Number of seconds streaming sound should be downloaded before playing.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 7 Votes: 67
|Eddie was a Content Editor at Flashkit.com and is actually a sentient Gateway Solo 2150xl notebook that suffers from acute lysdexia and caffeine addiction. He is carried on the shoulders of a semi-autonomous human called "Body".|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (10 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|