You need the flash program where user is able to drag objects or shapes from one part of the screen to other using mouse? You are on the right way! If you experience some difficulties while reading this tutorial it is recommended to read all the previous tutorials on http://www.metamorphozis.com written by me as some aspects might be discussed earlier.
1. Launch Flash MX 2004
2. Create new Flash file. Click File > New...
3. Select Flash Document in a new window
4. With the "Rectangle Tool" draw a simple shape in the middle of the working area
5. Right click on the shape and convert it to movie clip.
6. Click once on the movie to select it, open Action panel and add the following action script code:
//this line will hide the mouse from the screen
//this line commands to drag the shape when you click on it
//this line releases the shape and shows the mouse again on the screen
//this line shows cursor if cursor goes over the shape without draging it
7. Now press "Ctrl+Enter" to see if you did everything right.
Click here to download source fla file.
You may reprint this tutorial for free as long as the content, About the Author sections and all links remain unchanged.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8.1 Votes: 21
|About the Author: Oleg Lazarenko
Production manager of
Metamorphosis Website Design Studio -
Website Development, Flash Templates,
Web design Articles and Tutorials.
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|