- Create a button (F8, name it what you want, but choose button), this will be the slider on your scroll bar.
- Now select your button, and hit F8 and choose "movie clip". Name it "sliderclip". After youre done, delete it for now (dont worry, its in your library).
- Now to create your slider bar. you're going to have to know the length of your slider, but the width doesn't matter. A trick i use to do this is to turn on the guidelines and change the grid size to 10pts. (right click on the workspace, then go to grid\edit grid). Then, you just count the number of blocks, and multiply it by 10.
- After you've created the bar, select it again, then hit F8. name it "barclip", and select "movie clip". Aafter that, hit CTRL+I and type "barclip" in the text field and hit enter.
- Double click on your movie clip, then hit CRTL+L to open your library. Click on the "sliderclip" in the lower part of the library, then click and drag the picture in the upper part into your workspace.
- Select your sliderclip, then hit CRTL+I. type "sliderclip" into the text field and hit enter.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 5 Votes: 26
|No details available.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (2 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|