Flix OptionsYou can customize the operation of Flix to your preferences in this options pane.
- Save Encoder Settings on Exit: Checking this box causes Flix to launch with the settings that were last used.
- Confirm Exit: Checking this box causes Flix to prompt "Quit Wildform Flix?" when you quit. Unchecking the box causes Flix to quit without prompt.
- Remember Window Positions: Checking this box causes Flix to launch in the window location where it last was used.
- Confirm Overwriting of Files: Checking this box causes Flix to confirm if you attempt to overwrite an existing file with a save or encode command.
- Warn when SWF player will exceed 50MB: Checking this box causes Flix to warn you if your media clip will cause the Flash player to consume in excess of 50 MB of RAM while playing the SWF media file.
- Reload Presets: Reload the default Flix presets.
- Edit in Notepad: This command opens up the Flix presets file in Microsoft(TM) Notepad. You may manually enter and alter presets in this manner.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 6 Votes: 17
|No author details available.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (72 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|