Using the Swish movie in Flash:
- Start the Macromedia Flash 4 application and open the Flash Movie (FLA file) you would like to use the Swish movie from.
- Select "New Symbol..." from the Insert menu. You should see the Symbol Properties dialog.
- Call the symbol "first.swi", select the "Movie Clip" behaviour and press OK.
- Now select the Flash scene where you would like to add the Swish Animation.
- Select Library from the Window Menu if the Library is not already open.
- Drag and drop "first.swi" from the Library window onto the stage.
- DoubleClick on the movie clip and insert "first_swi" as instance
|» Level Intermediate|
Rating: 9 Votes: 79
|No information about the author has been provided.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (25 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|