- Press Play on the Toolbar. The type text object will be typed out onto the screen then the movie will stop because of the stop action at frame 17. Now move your mouse over the type text object and click and release the mouse button. When the mouse is released the movie continues playing because of the Play Action that is triggered On Release. Press stop on the toolbar.
- Now go back to the Timeline Tab and select frame 24 in the row labelled Scene 1.
- Press Add Action and choose Stop from the actions menu. Press OK on the Action Properties menu.
- Now select the squeeze object and click on the Actions Tab.
- Press Add Event and choose On Press from the menu.
- Press Add Action and select Goto Frame from the menu. You should now see the Goto Frame properties on the the right side of the Actions Tab.
- Select "Scene 1" and Frame Number 0 (zero) in the Goto Frame properties. Also check the "Goto and Play" option.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 6.87 Votes: 90
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (35 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|