Importing the Swish movie into Flash:
- Start the Macromedia Flash 4 application and open the Flash Movie (FLA file) you would like to add the Swish movie to.
- Select "New Symbol..." from the Insert menu. You should see the Symbol Properties dialog.
- Call the symbol "first.swi", select the "Movie Clip" behaviour and press OK.
- Select Import from the File Menu. You should now see the Flash Import dialog.
- Select "Flash Player (*.swf, *.spl)" from the Files of type combo box.
- Change to the folder where you exported the SWF, choose "first.swf", and press Open.
- You should now see a new layer in the movie clip's timeline. This layer will contain the entire Swish movie.
- Now select the Flash scene where you would like to add the Swish Animation.
- Select Library from the Window Menu if the Library is not already open.
- Drag and drop "first.swi" from the Library window onto the stage.
- You can now select and move the Swish animation as a single object.
Notes: Unless instructed otherwise, the Swish movie clip will begin playing at the frame where you dropped it.
You can stop and start the Swish movie clip by giving it an instance name and using TellTarget to control the Swish animation.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 62
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|