Importing the Swish movie into Flash:
- Start the Macromedia Flash 4 application and open the Flash Movie (FLA file) you would like to add the Swish movie to.
- Select "New Symbol..." from the Insert menu. You should see the Symbol Properties dialog.
- Call the symbol "first.swi", select the "Movie Clip" behaviour and press OK.
- Select Import from the File Menu. You should now see the Flash Import dialog.
- Select "Flash Player (*.swf, *.spl)" from the Files of type combo box.
- Change to the folder where you exported the SWF, choose "first.swf", and press Open.
- You should now see a new layer in the movie clip's timeline. This layer will contain the entire Swish movie.
- Now select the Flash scene where you would like to add the Swish Animation.
- Select Library from the Window Menu if the Library is not already open.
- Drag and drop "first.swi" from the Library window onto the stage.
- You can now select and move the Swish animation as a single object.
You can stop and start the Swish movie clip by giving it an instance name and using TellTarget to control the Swish animation.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 62
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|