Importing the Swish movie into a Flash layer:
- Start the Macromedia Flash 4 application and open the Flash Movie (FLA file) you would like to add the Swish movie to.
- Select Import from the File Menu. You should now see the Flash Import dialog.
- Select "Flash Player (*.swf, *.spl)" from the Files of type combo box.
- Change to the folder where you exported the SWF, choose "first.swf", and press Open.
- You should now see a new layer in the Flash timeline. This layer will contain the entire Swish movie.
Swish cannot export a FLA file directly because FLA is a closed format. Only Macromedia Flash can read and write FLA files.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 62
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|