Importing the Swish movie into a Flash layer:
- Start the Macromedia Flash 4 application and open the Flash Movie (FLA file) you would like to add the Swish movie to.
- Select Import from the File Menu. You should now see the Flash Import dialog.
- Select "Flash Player (*.swf, *.spl)" from the Files of type combo box.
- Change to the folder where you exported the SWF, choose "first.swf", and press Open.
- You should now see a new layer in the Flash timeline. This layer will contain the entire Swish movie.
Notes: Flash will not import keyframes and tweens from a SWF file. It imports every frame as a keyframe. This is not really a problem unless you want to edit the tweens on individual letters in Flash. It is much easier to do your edits in Swish and import the whole thing into Flash.
Swish cannot export a FLA file directly because FLA is a closed format. Only Macromedia Flash can read and write FLA files.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 62
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|