- Press the Play Movie button again. You should now see the words "type text" being typed out onto the screen followed by the word "squeeze" is squeezing towards the right. Press stop on the Toolbar.
- Now move your mouse over the right end of the Squeeze Effect until you see a resize cursor . Click and drag the right side of the Squeeze effect inwards until the effect finishes just before frame 25 (a gray column).
- Press the Play Movie button again. You will now see the squeeze animation runs much faster because you have shortened its duratiion. Press stop on the Toolbar.
- Now press the Save Movie button on the Toolbar. You should now see the Save Swish Movie dialog. Type "first" into the File name edit box and press Save. Your movie has now been saved as a .swi file and can be opened at a later time.
- Press the Test in Browser button on the Toolbar. This should launch you default browser and play your movie in the browser. If nothing happens, it means you don't have HTML files associated with any application.
- Close the browser and select Publish... from the File Menu. You should now see the Publish Swish Movie dialog. The default name should be "first.html". Change to a folder where you would like to publish your Swish animation and press the Save button.
The Publish Swish Movie command will create two files in the folder you selected; start.html and start.swf. Upload these two files to your web server (using FTP or similar) and your Swish movie is now ready to play over the internet.
See the next tutorial on Using Actions in Swish.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 9 Votes: 68
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (91 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|