- Now press the Play Movie button on the Toolbar. You should now see the word "squeeze" squeezing towards the left side of the word over and over. The text will also be fading in as it squeezes. Press stop on the Toolbar.
- Right-click on the Squeeze Effect in the timeline and choose Properties... from the context menu.
- You should now see the Squeeze Effect dialog. Select Squeeze to Center from the Alignment options and press Preview.
- You should now see a preview of the text squeezing to the center. Press Stop on the Squeeze Effect dialog, and select Squeeze to Right from the Alignment options, and press OK.
- Press the Play Movie button again. You should see the text squeezing to the right.
- Now press the Insert Text button again (You should see the word Text appear in the center of the View Window)
- Select the Text Tab and type the words "type text" into the text edit window, and insert a new line between the words.
- Choose the font "Courier New" from the Font selection box.
- Click on the "type text" object in the View Window and drag it over to the left side.
The View Window should now look something like this:
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 9 Votes: 68
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (91 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|