Part 2: Moving your content to Flash.
Now that we've saved our PowerPoint content into a format Flash can recognize, we'll move it into a Flash project.
- Launch Flash and open a new Flash project.
- Set up your movie properties to match the size of your PowerPoint (look at File >Page Setup in the PowerPoint presentation file to get the correct dimensions). If you want your Flash movie to be a different size than your PowerPoint, that's okay too. You'll just have to do some rescaling in Flash after importing your presentation .wmfs.
- Rename "Layer 1" to "Slides."
- Select Frame 1 in the Slides layer. Go to File > Import.
- Navigate to the folder holding your WMF files. Select Slide1.wmf and press Open.
The following pop-up window displays, asking if you want to import all images. Click Yes to import all of the slides.
Each of your slides is now in its own frame in the Slides layer.
|» Level Intermediate|
Rating: 9 Votes: 47
|Elizabeth Whalen is a technical writer, interested in Flash and the Web.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (89 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|