Steps 7 to 11
- Under the Timing tab, select Animate automatically after 0 seconds, Under
the Effects tab, select Appear, and Under the Play Settings tab, under Object
Actions, select Activate Contents, then click the OK button.
- Next cover up the pink icon on the slide with a square box (ideally the
same color as the background) - I like to use a solid black background for
this slide and cover up the pink Flash icon with a solid black box.
- Next, under the Slide Show menu, select Slide Transition, Set the slide to
transition Automatically after 0 seconds using whatever transition effect you
- Next, go to Options (typically under the Tools menu) and set the virus
protection to LOW (under PowerPoint 2000) or deselect it (under PowerPoint 97).
- Finally, go to Slide Show mode and watch your Flash movie play full screen, then transition after playing directly to the next slide in your presentation.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 39
|No information about the author has been provided.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|