Steps 1 to 6
- Save your Flash movie as a full-screen executable file (.exe).
- Using Windows Explorer, go to the folder where you have saved the Flash
- Right click once on the pink icon and select COPY.
- Go to the PowerPoint slide where you would like the Flash movie to play,
right click and select PASTE.
- This will place the pink Flash icon on the slide.
- Click once on the pink Flash icon on the slide and select Custom Animation.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 39
|No information about the author has been provided.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|