- Create and save your movie in Flash as a .swf file. Take note of the path where you saved it.
- In PowerPoint 97 or 2000, create a new slide.
- From the VIEW menu, scroll down to TOOLBARS and choose VISUAL BASIC.
- From the Visual Basic Toolbar, click on the CONTROL TOOLBOX icon.
- From the CONTROL TOOLBOX, select MORE CONTROLS icon.
- From the scrolldown list, choose SHOCKWAVE FLASH OBJECT.
- Your cursor will change to a cross hair cursor. Draw out a rectangle on your slide (size can be re-adjusted later).
- Right click on the rectangle you just drew and choose PROPERTIES.
- Under the Alphabetic
tab, make the following changes:
- EMBED MOVIE - Change to TRUE
- LOOP - Change to FALSE (leave TRUE if you want movie to loop).
- MOVIE - type in the absolute path of your file (c:\your_hard_drive/your_directory\movie_ name.swf)
- Run slide show to see movie run. Make any size adjustments as necessary.
|» Level Intermediate|
Rating: 8 Votes: 67
|No information about the author has been provided|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (1 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|