Step 2 - Add Background Layer
- Rename Layer 1 as Background Layer, and select the first keyframe in the Timeline.
- Click the Oval tool on the left, SHIFT drag to draw a circle of any size on the canvas.
- In the Transform panel where you can set the size and position of the circle, set its size to 400*400 and the position is 150(X), 70(Y), which is the center of the Canvas as you can see.
- Go to the Shape panel. First set the Line Width to "0", and choose Radical in the Fill Style.
- Move the Gradient pointers to the position indicated in the picture below.
Set the color of the first pointer as R:146 G: 251 B:255 A: 100%.
Set the color of the second pointer as R:27 G:77 B:178 A: 0%.
The effect of the background layer is illustrated as below:
|» Level Intermediate|
Rating: 5.91 Votes: 58
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (170 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|