How to create a flash photo gallery and output with HTML code for website? This tutorial will not teach you how to program HTML or XML to make html photo gallery but introduce to you the best html photo gallery software which can create html photo gallery automatically in minutes. That is Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory .The reasons why choose Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory are:
- Providing free flash gallery templates and 18 free flash preloaders;
- Various output formats including HTML, SWF, EXE, Screensaver, etc and easy to upload online.
- Including both auto and manual displaying and play-pause-previous-next button;
- Easy to use, all processes are automatically and instantly
Download html photo gallery software to get start now!
Now let's begin to create html photo gallery and embed it on website in simple 5 steps.Step 1: Install html photo gallery software.
Install your downloaded html photo gallery software first, then run it. You may find that the software includes Gallery and Slideshow two modes , and both modes have html outputting format. Here I choose Gallery Mode.Step 2: Import digital images and background music
The program will go to "Browse" tab by default .Click "Add photo" build in button or just drag the photos into storyboard directly to add your digital photos. Then click "Add music" build in button to add background music for your html photo gallery if you want.
Step 3: Select free html photo template
Flash Gallery Factory provides 60+ free html photo gallery templates .You can select your favorite one. You can also custom background color and images for your selected template. See below thumbnail to get more info:
Step 4: Preview and save flash photo gallery as html format.
Preview your html photo gallery by click the start button in the bottom of the right screen. If you are satisfied with your work, publish it to Html format. Then your html photo gallery is created. You can also publish it in swf, exe, or screensaver formats, and even can mail the photo gallery to your friends directly as a gift.
Step 5: Embed the html photo gallery on website
Upload the created SWF file and HTML file to your host and revise the SWF file's address in red color below to the real address. Then you will see the html photo gallery on web page.
Or you can use this HTML code and revise the red SWF file address to your real address. The html photo gallery 's size can also be revised by change the red number "264" and "550".
In minutes, the html photo gallery was created. Watch more flash gallery tutorials or start now! Tips:
1. Digital image and music displaying time can be set by double click on the image in storyboard and edit in pop-up window;
2. Hyperlinks and text can be added by double click on the image in storyboard and edit in pop-up window.
3. There are 18 free flash preloaders included, click "Add Accessories" to set preloader .