DemoCreator is a Windows screen recorder which can publish the recording result as steaming Flash movie. This screen recording tool is mainly used in making software demos and website guide videos. This screen recorder can also publish the recording as Flash-based executable file and LMS pack(SCORM or AICC compliance).
Just do some necessary simple settings and you can get started with your recording. The movie will be recorded as slides based on the mouse clicks and keystrokes. For Take screen shots recording mode, the click animations and explanation text can be added automatically in the movie. You can preview the slides' effect after recording.
When recording is over, you can do further editing to the imported slides. There are enough decoration objects to enhance the movie.
* Callout, Shape and Text are objects for adding additional instructions to the demo.
* Edit Entry is an input form that you have to type the right character or string and press Enter to go on with the demo.
* Button object enable users to add action like Continue, Go to slide, Go to URL, Close the demo, or E-mail.
* Cursor can be added in the demo to show some additional action which is not recorded in the demo. And users can edit the movement route and cursor with different shape.
* Image can be imported to decorate the demo if needed.
For some business utility, displaying the logo (master image) of your company is a good idea. And you can add a link to drive more traffic to your website.
* Animation object can make your demo more animated and interesting.
* Zoom feature allows you to zoom and pan in a specific area showing only the relevant parts of your scene in specific details and make your point clearly.
Here are some advantages for screen recorder to generate Flash movie:
The published Flash movie can preserve the animation and interactivity.
So you can add some interactivity actions in the slides. For example, you are making a software demo to show your product. What would like the audiences to do after watching the demo? Yeah, you may want them to try or buy your product. So setting some links which direct the audiences to go to your website to download or buy your software can be a good idea for online marketing.
Multiple browsers and operating systems support.
With browser penetration for the Flash plug-in above 95%, almost anyone who can browse the Web can watch streaming Flash movie instantly. Using Flash screen recorder DemoCreator you can create content viewable on Web in almost all users' browsers.
Flash movie is of small size for Web sharing.
SWF files published by DemoCreator are compressed by settings which you can define for yourself. They are small in size and easy to share to all. Html files with the Flash movie can be generated and uploaded to Web server accessible by Web browsers. And you can embed the Flash movie to your Web page to play your screencast. Flash movie is the most popular way is to distribute and share your screen recordings on Internet.
DemoCreator makes it easy to record all desktop activity including mouse movements keyboard input, and generate the activity to the Adobe Flash® SWF and more formats. You can readily annotate your recordings by adding voice-over narration, text notes, and e-learning interactions all without any programming knowledge. When recording is over, you can use publish your screen video recordings to SWF and upload to the Web host. This gives people instant access to your screen recordings.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 10 Votes: 2
|Adward Chan, An E-Learning expert, a regular writer on software.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|