As the input format, various FLV file types are supported, like encoding with H.263 flv, on2 vp6 flv, Sorenson Spark flv and Nellymoser flv.
FLV Converter for Mac Key Features
1. Not only a FLV converter for Mac, but an excellent Mac video converter (convert video formats from one to another including MKV, MOD, WMV, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, M2TS, MPEG TS/TP (for HD Video), M4V).
2. support convert HD videos, such as m2ts, ts, tr, tp, trp. (you can use it as a AVCHD converter for Mac).
3. You can trim the needless time parts and cut the black edges. Both can reach the high accuracy by millisecond and per pixel with its "Trim"/"Merge into one file" function.
4. This Mac flv converter provides you the function of merging all added flv video files and output one file.
5. Let your video present different by adding special effects such as Emboss, Gray, Old film, etc.
6. Using this flv converter for Mac, you can capture images by clicking the snapshot button while previewing the movie, you can caputure image with snapshot function to convert FLV to GIF, JPEG, or .BMP.
Step-by-step Guide: How to convert FLV video files on mac os x with FLV converter for mac
Step 1: Free download FLV converter and install it on your Mac os x
Step 2: Click "Add" files button to input source FLV video files to be converted
(Under "format" option, choose output file format you want convert FLV to.., Under "output" option, choose the folder you want the converted video to store.)
Step 3: Click 'trim' botton to open the Trim window, then set the start time and end time by dragging the start time and End Time slider to convert a clip from your flv video files on Mac OS X.
Step 4: Click "convert" button to start convert FLV with this FLV converter os x.
Step 5: After sucessfully conversion, The converted FLV videos shall be stored under the folder you have previously selected.
|» Level Advanced|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|