Some things to remember:
- 3D Scenes, Trees, and Flowers tend to be made up of MANY veracities, which makes them not ideal for turning into 3DS.
- Optimize 3D Objects in 3D Studio Max before exporting as 3DS.
- Create complex 3D Animation's in 3D Studio Max before exporting as 3DS.
- Set up lighting, and camera animation's in 3D Studio Max as these WILL be
usable in Swift 3D.
- Use of space warps, mesh effects and other specialized 3D Studio Max items will not work in Swift 3D, however exporting individual frames as 3DS can allow you to cheat these effects.
Go to it download some 3DS files off any of the many resource sites around, and try, try, try. Maybe Flash Kit can start to offer a 3D Model section where users can place 3D Animation's exported from Swift for others to use....much like 3DCafe has 3D models?
|» Level Advanced|
Rating: 7 Votes: 227
|A crazy Kiwi who in the last few years had too much time on his hands. Now creates rich media e-mail 8 hours a day.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (317 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|