- Now that the stage is all set, we can go on to the ActionScripting part. But first, click on the first frame of the Scripts layer and press F6 to create a keyframe. If you don't see the Actions window, Press Ctrl+Alt+A to invoke the actions panel.
- Most probably, you would end up with a panel like this:
- Now, press the Small arrow in between the two vertical panes to hide the left pane. If it is already hidden, leave this step.
- Now, press on the blank white space in the panel. Press Ctrl+E to shift to expert mode. This step is required only if you are in Normal mode, i.e., you cannot enter the script directly.
- Now, resize the Actions panel as large as you can. But make sure that you can see it fully. In a fully maximized Flash window at 800 X 600 Resolution, you can get this big:
|» Level Advanced|
Rating: 8.99 Votes: 1238
|Age: 14 Profession: High School Student Location: Chennai, India(Not Indiana). Just doing it for fun. Ready to do small Freelance jobs.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (51 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|