The Basic MovieAll right,let's start.
We'll begin by making our basic bricks, the framework for our tutorial. This part will be as short as possible since I suppose that if you are trying this tutorial, you already feel quite at ease with flash. If not, I suggest you study the Getting Started tutorials first.
These are the things we need: Start by creating a new movie approximately 400*500 in size.
Then create 3 layers: actions, buttons, and lines. Create 4 frames on the two last layers and insert ten blank key-frames on the actions layer.
Now name these blank key frames in this order:
- "model", for loading the points and lines
- "start", for initiating all variables, etc.
- "loop", for the basic program loop
- "draw", for the drawing routine
- "rotx", for the rotation around the x-axis
- "roty", guess
- "rotz", same again
- "zoom", for calculating the zoom
- "drawline", the line-drawing routine
|» Level Advanced|
Rating: 9 Votes: 2631
|KStor is a student living in France and working with Flash during his free time...that is, not very much.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (39 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|