|»Author||Spike Washburn | Search by Spike Washburn|
What does this sample show?
- This sample shows how to use JSP to generate and interact with a Flash form.
- Generating the HTML required to display the Flash form from JSP
- Handling submitted data with JSP
- Submitting a Flash form back to the URL of the parent document it is embeded within
- Using HttpSessions to remember submitted data
Note: This sample requires JSP 1.1 runtime (such as JRun 3.0)
The flash's horizontal road drive was done in CS4 and was upgraded to CS6. The car responds to right/ left key and flash will auto-generate the movement of roads from left-right or right-left based on random number. Have fun driving in this virtual environment and avoid other cars... :) If you are creative, a road driving game can be created from it.