Posting your loops here on Flash Kit is a great way to expand your profile as a musician or as a commercial sound house! You open yourself up to having your music included in websites, games and multimedia presentations the world over! Below we detail the requirements we have from you when you submit your loops!
- Your Loops must be original (i.e. not taken from TV, CD's, or other copyrighted material)
- You can submit your loops as Freeware (allowing anyone to download and use as they please)
- You can submit your loops as Linkware (allowing usage in return for a link to your website)
- You can submit your loops as Shareware (include details in the description for usage)
- You give permission to Flash Kit to allow your loops to be distributed here!
If you are downloading loops, please abide by the conditions specified by the different loop licensing arrangements detailed below.
If you download a freeware loop, you may use it in your presentations as you see fit. As a courtesy it's nice to thank the creator of the loop, and include a link to them.
If you download a linkware loop, you must include a link to the author and credits if you use it! Preferably with a logo as well!
If you download a shareware loop, you must abide by the rules defined in the description, where the author will include pricing details, etc etc!
Loops are royalty free for your use, but all rights remain with the author, i.e. you can use them, but not resell them! If you feel copyright is being infringed please email us immediately