A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Nearly Complete - Alive Teen Ministries

Nearly Complete - Alive Teen Ministries

Alive Teen Ministries

Lemme know what you think of this. The content is all filler, as the entire site is managed by a php Content Management System and the content has to be added by the client(at their request)

TIA for any feedback
    FASCISM DOESN'T ALWAYS LOOK LIKE ADOLF HITLER.

nice. very clean cut. nice color scheme to, it flows well.

-cheers

thank you my friend . glad to hear you like it. I am happy to almost have this site done, because after this i am restructuring my design principals and altering my style based on new ideas i'v had. Also, the next site i do after this one is.... My Portfolio!!!!

it's a hit and miss..

few things:

1/ move the nav elements under the logo, and spread them out across the width... and give it some colour, these icons/buttons are indistinguishable from the header's background.

2/ bevelling - inconsistent.. some have them, some dont... for those that have them, keep it slim.. dont fatten it, it just looks fuzzy, especially among the sea of gradients...

3/ colour - blue and grey... both very much cold colours, and on top of them you used black text... perhaps sky blue and lighter shade of gray will help alleviate the stark look.

4/ uninteresting - icons are fine, but as for the rest, it can really use some flair... enlist an illustrator and give it some flair and touch of professionalism.

Sorry, but unfortunately its a bit late to make such drastic changes at this point. The site goes live next week. Its done, except for the CMS, which will be completed tomorrow. Thank you for the input, unfortunately you cant please everyone. One question i have for you is, what do you mean by this?

2/ bevelling - inconsistent.. some have them, some dont... for those that have them, keep it slim.. dont fatten it, it just looks fuzzy, especially among the sea of gradients...