A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: loadmovie

Registered

loadmovie

hello there,

i have 2 swf files. a.swf is a main movie and b.swf is the movie which contains some picturs.

i have a menu in a.swf n while calling b.swf through load movie my menu dosnt open in front of the b.swf. instead it opens behind the movie. i want to open the menu in front while 2.swf movie is loaded.

pls help me with the solution.

i assume that u'r loading the b.swf into an empty mc with loadMovie? if that's the case then u just need to place the empty mc onto a lower layer than the menu.
    if u'r using loadMovieNum then u would have the problem of always covering the menu that lives on level0. so use loadMovie like this example.
    sean
    Attached Files Attached Files

Registered
    hi, thanks for the reply but still its not solving my problems. i have links also in b.swf. i have thumbnail images scrollin from right to left n whn a user click on those images a big image pops up and dat dosnt work. so m still confused. do u knw n e better way..?

can u post a stripped down version of u'r file. too hard to understand what u got going on and how it's supposed to work without see it.