A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Selling My Site

Selling My Site

Im not sure if I am allowed to sell my websites over this Forum, so if I'm not, I apologize to the moderators ahead of time.

I am selling my www.EliteGamersWorld.com Flash, for $325.oo I will fully customize it for you, whether you need it for personal groups/clans or for a business, I can do it np. The 2 links on the bottom left of navigation work, to give you an idea of how your site will look. If interested Leave a message below. I accept payment through paypal only.

If you would rather contact me outside of this forum you can email me at xCenTroid@EliteGamersWorld.com

Thank You.

cool..its a pretty site but your neglecting to mention a few things.. first
    you google page rank is 0/10 ...
    your alexa is a big 0 alexa rating
    u have 2 pages current in
    google

so personally i would work on building those 3 things up b4 i try and sell a site

now r u just selling the website w/o domain name
    or domain name and site

if its just the flash..brotha ya came to the wrong place this is nothing but flashers here

ya its just for the flash i dont give 2 ****s ever... about google 0/10 or 10/10 i could care less... and it aint flash its swish... i just made it to push the swishers boudaries and let all the swishers no that they suck.... and to prove to them that swish graphics can b as good as flash graphics

Re: .....

Originally posted by Drone.Solutions
    ya its just for the flash i dont give 2 ****s ever... about google 0/10 or 10/10 i could care less... and it aint flash its swish... i just made it to push the swishers boudaries and let all the swishers no that they suck.... and to prove to them that swish graphics can b as good as flash graphics
    no need to get pissy i am just explaining to you what i look at b4 buying a site..its not just hey ..its a cool name.. there is alot behind it if you do it right,.. i personally don't care what you did it in .. i don't care about swish or flash .. so keep your tude to yourself thank you..besides from reading your post i thought u where selling the domain and site not just the swf..

fight fight fight fight !

seriously though it did sound like you were selling the domain, and had that been the case then all the points about page rankings were relevant.

Perhaps you'd get more people interested in buying if you behaved and responded as a professional sales person / adult rather than as an angst ridden teenager?

oh, that's sooooo unfair, I hate you, you're not my real parents etc
    "They're very much like scruffy pigs to look at, and they've got big, knobbly warts and lumps all over their long, hairy faces. They are very, very ugly indeed..."

tell me, is this sellable..... OddDog's Avatar
    whats more, why would someone wish to buy a copy of a couple of famous sites such as 2a and pixelranger ???

mullet king
    ya got some fuzzy pixel fonts about the place..

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    Originally posted by OddDog
    whats more, why would someone wish to buy a copy of a couple of famous sites such as 2a and pixelranger ???
    Originally posted by mx_kid
    ya got some fuzzy pixel fonts about the place..
    You guys are just big meanies.

Stand by for emergency synapse rerouting

hell if he was selling the domain i woulda gave him $50 for it..

Passionate about 2A pixelranger's Avatar
    What did I miss?

Shane
    www.pixelranger.com

Originally posted by pixelranger
    What did I miss?

Shane
    www.pixelranger.com
    not much ...i'm trying to buy domains and he abused me..

i'm just stating the facts

btw
    you ever gonna do a next version of pixelranger.com?

Passionate about 2A pixelranger's Avatar
    Yes I am storyboarding out a new site right now.

The problem is that I am so busy it is insane. I am punching out a new site just about every 2-3 weeks at 2A and that does not include some of the personal/side projects I am doing for friends as well. I usually get about 4 hours of sleep a night. In other words...I'm getting to it

Shane
    www.pixelranger.com

right on.. just curious..
    i know the time thing ever since i stopped designing and started doing promotion full time.. i have 0 time to even think about redoing my site

ah well .. i'll be looking forward to seeing it

hmmm...

Holly Shiet its shane... SHANE u r a GOD!

anyways... I posted my reply to u thinking i was "pissy" but it seems to have gone missing in this thread. Anyways what I wrote was, I appreciate the advice and that just because i swear a little doesn't mean im pissed. I 4get what the other alogations to my "pissyness" were but just wanna make it clear that im in no way pissed, and i appreciate all comments good or bad..

hope that clears that up.

PS: Honor to have Shane in here... as I mentioned above U R GODLY Shane.

PSS: If u r talking about buying my domain "www.elitegamersworld.com" for 50$ u got a deal.. if u can find out where my domain comes from (host) ill give u the pw/s and shiet u need.

Shane pleaase Respond.

Sir Shane, man how come u dont give up teaching/coaching and become a full time internet design god as apart from being just a part time god? The more A material u put out there = the more learning 16 yr old internet design newbs like my self learn...

1 more question then Ill leave you alone.. how come the template of the new 2a is the way it is? Personaly apart from the prime space ships you got in the new 2a i think the older version of 2a is better. I no im just a newby little 16yr old but the 2a v2 is soooo amazing. Nothing like it even comes close in todays standards and you guys created that like 4 yrs ago.. when I was like 12 b4 i even got into webdesign I have had that site on my fav's for like 4 yrs..

why the change?

PS: Feel free not to respond, I no u r very busy. Im just curious.

heh shane i know what thats like. ive been meaning to redo my portfolio for about...a year. everytime i start, i get more work to do. but i always save time for sleep
    Bill Erickson: resume | portfolio
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4
    Great Designs for $100

shanes a god ? why does no one tell me anything around here ?
    "They're very much like scruffy pigs to look at, and they've got big, knobbly warts and lumps all over their long, hairy faces. They are very, very ugly indeed..."

Originally posted by swampy
    shanes a god ? why does no one tell me anything around here ?
    looks like lots of shanes r Gods

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    Did Shane have to kill all the other Shane's in the Multiverse's parallel timelines before becomng this god?

People need to know.

just watched The One the other day, like you couldn't tell
    Stand by for emergency synapse rerouting

i bet this shane is a doppleganger of the real shane that works at 2A