A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: drunkfoundation.com - site checkeroonies

Señor member

drunkfoundation.com - site checkeroonies

http://www.drunkfoundation.com

Righty, here's your chance again. It's been a while since I've posted for feedback on the site, there have certainly been a ****load of changes:

* new logo/header
    * new font - georgia
    * layout change for the blog on the homepage
    * sorted out the folders so the links are shorter - no need for a page name, the index loads automatically
    * new forums - invisionboard but the skin is pretty close to what we had with ikonboard

Let me know with particular reference to the font used on the rest of the site as it's georgia, I personally like it but I've now had a couple of comments so I'm considering going back to how it was and using Verdana which works well on web pages and possibly increasing the size from 10pt as it used to be up to 11 or 12pt.

Let me know, I've added a few pages, in particular some details about offering web design and also a listing of my artwork to date

Thanks everyone
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand

Mr Snowman
    A drinking village with a fishing problem

Pretty cool

Color - Like the choice, very fashionable

Georgia Font - Did not like, I liked the fact that I am not reading Times Roman, Arial or Century, but Georgia is a little hard to read and fussy. It does not gel with the design.

Logo - Great Logo
    Life is just a bunch of swf's

mullet king
    I love the colour for a start. Makes a refreshing change Layout - once again, piece of class, looks very good I like the fact that the content is in the middle. Font - hmmm. Maybe I need to get used to it. But it gives the page a kind of newspaper feel to it, which it nice.

But its a class site all in all

Gray

Mostly harmless
    Slight niggle in that the text is slightly difficult on screens which have a low gamma setting. Otherwise, good stuff...

Señor member
    Originally posted by Parsonsgfys
    Slight niggle in that the text is slightly difficult on screens which have a low gamma setting. Otherwise, good stuff...
    Cheers matey I know about that one, I'm playing around with darkening the text a couple of shades at the moment so it should be easier to read through.

Thanks everyone, keep the suggestions coming!
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! Hey Moe... serpent star's Avatar
    I really like your site... I didn't play there for long, but I get the impression it is big... Cheers on your nice ranking, I would bet that is a pretty competitive key phrase.

Navigation Nazi
    Go with Verdana 11pt. 12 is too big. Watch the table margins on your headers on some of the back pages. Nice illustration at the top. There a font called Red Five that might look nice there. It's available on the net for free, though I can't remember where I got it. Best of luck.

Nice work. Everything flows well. Nice graphics.

*cough* interview questions *cough*