A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] .wav to mp3

Anybody needing a .wav file converted to .mp3 (which usually ends up in a 75 percent or more reduction in size) can email me their .wav file to mschallow@ec.rr.com

Quick turnaround...and better yet...FREE!

Senior Member - never forgotten

WANT SOUNDS ???

check this out...from the drop down menu ( SELECT SOUNDS)..choose one of many sounds available...

http://www.screamdesign.com/multimed...tonsounds.html

Re: WANT SOUNDS ???

Originally posted by CELERYHART
    check this out...from the drop down menu ( SELECT SOUNDS)..choose one of many sounds available...

http://www.screamdesign.com/multimed...tonsounds.html
    I am a member of their site...most are .wav files which are monsters compared to their .mp3 counterparts. Just trying to provide fellow SWiSHers some goodies in return for all we learn on this forum (minus the BS)!

Pleas need that programe

I have one sound file which is 50 MB. I want to convert into mp3.I did but still big. It run at 325 kb/S. Please suggest me how i can make small mp3.By the way I use cool edit pro 1.2a.

thanks
    netmastanx

Senior Member - never forgotten

SHALLOW..

that is very nice of you to offer to make wav's to mp3's...actually I meant to respond to someone who wanted button sounds...are they really that big...I just found that site and haven't really looked at it much. I too was just trying to help out for all the help I have recieved...

Re: Pleas need that programe

Originally posted by netmastanx
    I have one sound file which is 50 MB. I want to convert into mp3.I did but still big. It run at 325 kb/S. Please suggest me how i can make small mp3.By the way I use cool edit pro 1.2a.

thanks
    netmastanx
    A 50Mb sound file...what is it? The sound track for Ben Hur? YIkes...I have SoundForgePro...and it does a pretty good job at file conversion (the price says it should!)