A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] Suggestions for Swish (Next Release)

David,

I am new to this forum, and I have used swish (a little) and I have a few suggestions I'd just like to add, if it isnt a problem. I know you've wroked very hard, so I don't want to seem ungrateful. But just for the record, you know, things I think would improve swish, well here are some of my ideas:

-User created Effects, which can be imported and exported, enabling there to be millions of unique effects created by user worldwide

-Ability to import Fla's as library, making swish also act as a wasy to load objects into the scene with animation

-Finally, ability to animate movie clips, if I could animate abojects that are already moving, such as a spinning circle, making it vortex in, that would be amazing

I know you've already worked your tail off, and im probably asking things that have already been asked. But if you get a chance, just check in to these, im sure they would really improve swish to more than just a text animation tool. Great work, I admire your devotion.

Thanks

Dan

Repeat after me:

FLA is not an open format.

Sorry, I get asked this a lot as you may have gathered.

Cheers, David.